Thursday, July 29, 2010

South Feast First Anniversary




Has it really been a year?

It seems like it was only yesterday when I wondered what "South Feast" (then) handwritten in white placards placed near the escalators meant.

After a year, "South Feast" has become crystal clear to me.

South Feast is my family and my home. It is my source of encouragement, my teacher, and my personal cheerleader.

How about you? What has the South Feast been to you for the past year?

Join us on August 8, 2010 (11am and 3pm) at the newly built SOUTH FEAST CENTER at the 2nd floor (beside Tony and Jackey Salon), Festival Mall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, as the South Feast celebrates its first year of awakening the healer in us, making us believe in our dreams, helping our relationships get stronger, and encouraging us to live a life of no regrets.

Happy 1st anniversary, South Feast!

4 comment(s):

lella said...

You're so right. The South Feast is home - it's family.

ledabrigino said...

magw-one yr na, at di ko pa din nattry! :(

osy said...

@lella: Korek!
@Leda: Punta ka na! Tara! Tara!

Anonymous said...

happy indeed! :D

Post a Comment