Friday, March 23, 2012

Blah x 1000

Wow, it's been a while since I've written here. And the funny thing is, I have a dozen or so blog drafts on practically everywhere: in my email Drafts, in my mobile phone, in my notebooks. A few more notepad drafts hang around my PCs both at home and at the office.

But not one of those drafts has gotten into being stamped forever onto this tiny place in the net. It's weird that, when I try real hard to finish some drafts, I end up not finishing them at all [no pun intended]. Even recent important happenings in my life have yet to make it here: my 29th birthday, Valentine's Day [as if there was anything to talk about! haha but still, I think the occasion calls for a few words on love or whatnots at least], my one year as contributing writer to a local magazine, etc.

I don't know if the lack of consistent entries is because I'm just plain lazy or I'm preoccupied with a lot of other stuff. Well, whatever the reasons are, I just need to start somewhere, or should I say end something? End some blog entries, that is.

Anyway, gotta find those drafts wherever they are, and get on with them. Soon, this blog will be flooded by waaaaay late posts.

*end blabber fest*

1 comment(s):

Unknown said...

I don't know if the lack of consistent entries is because I'm just plain lazy or I'm preoccupied with a lot of other stuff. Well, whatever the reasons are, I just need to start somewhere, or should I say end something? End some blog entries, that is.


Playgroup Singapore
Kindergarten Singapore

Post a Comment