Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jollibee MaAga ang Pasko

(Photo courtesy of mushings)

Yey! Jollibee Foundation finally replied to the e-mail I sent them last week. I inquired if they were still accepting volunteers for the Jollibee MaAga ang Pasko Clean-up Activity.

Actually, I wasn't aware that there was such activity. I was scanning through the website of Hands on Manila (HOM; of which I am a registered volunteer), looking for updates. There I saw that HOM is a partner of Jollibee Foundation on this endevour. The Cleanup Activity is meant for the cleaning and sorting of all the donated secondhand toys and books received by the different Jollibee branches nationwide. The said event is ongoing until end of December at the Jollibee warehouse at Rockefeller St. in Makati.

Anyway, Miki of Jollibee Foundation, in her email response, referred me to another colleague, who, she said, would contact me regarding my inquiry. So, no finalities yet. It might have been too late for me to ask them, or there may no longer be any slots for new volunteers. In any case, I just hope they contact me real soon, so I could squeeze it in my packed December schedule. If my schedule doesn't permit, then I just have to forego it and maybe be real early next year in emailing them. =)

If anyone is interested in joining me on this, just comment. Thanks!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment