Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthday Katripan Update 02

Thank you to my new donors: Kittiekits, Ems, and Drigs, who are my sisters from SOLV, and Laie and Odee, who are my former officemates. They have pledged monetary support and donations for my birthday party.

Thank you also to Jen, my officemate, for donating 35 face towels and mini soap bars for the kids. I will add these to the lootbags. Thank you for keeping up with my being demanding. She asked me last night through SMS, "Do I need to wrap them pa?" And I replied, "Pwede? Para di na ko bibili ng pambalot.hehe" That was how demanding I was, but she was still OK with it. Thanks Jen!

Thanks friends! I will pray for you all. I still promise to offer a Divine Mercy chaplet to you for a month. Pramis yan!

For those who would want to donate to the Sarnelli Center for Street Children, just leave a comment here, and I will get in touch with you. Many thanks!

3 comment(s):

LiUniZe said...

Suportahan ta ka!

JAE said...

hi luz! maraming salamat! punta ka ha, gamitin nating yang fresh na fresh mong Canon EOS! hehe cge na please! at check mo gmail mo please.. nandun iba ko pang needs. hehe

Doni said...

Hi Osy! I just found this, let's talk some more about this on Sunday, I want to help!

Post a Comment