Saturday, January 9, 2010

Filthy bug


Ouch! Sapol!

I have been in the doldrums for the past few days. Low self-esteem is slowly and menacingly creeping up to me like some virus that is eating me alive (OA but true! lol). For some friends I am constantly interacting with, this may be hard to believe. I appear to always be confident in my own skin and, as one friend had said yesterday, bubbly and cheerful. Yeah, I may send that kind of impression, especially to those close to me, but there are just some days when I don't feel like existing at all (weird huh? lol). It's those times when I don't want to get up from bed because I think nothing that spectacular is going to happen and I'll just be going about the same darn things the whole day. It's those times when I don't feel sure of myself, of what I'm doing, and of where I'm at. Sounds weird right? Well, I'm weird. Lol.

I have gotten around losing this weird perception a few months back, but I guess, when one's losing grip of what is true, the wrong ideas and the weird stuff come right back in, trying to instill negativity. Okay, nothing of this may make sense. What I just want to say is that my GodWhispers email is so true. I just have to see the goodness in the life that was given to me. I just have to look beyond what is lacking and realize that I am waaayyy blessed. I just have to learn to be grateful for everything. If I re-learn to do these, it's not me but that filthy low-self-esteem bug that will go down in the dumps!

P.S. If you what to receive encouraging words straight into your inbox for free, check out GodWhispersClub.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment